Re: How do I use ProxyCommand to connect to remote host using shared session enabled by ControMaster?

On 5 February 2011 19:10, Asif Iqbal <vadud3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> # cat ~/.ssh/config
> host remotehost
> Âhostname remotehost.example.net
> ÂProxyCommand ssh jumphost -t ssh %h

ProxyCommand should in general connect its input/output stream to sshd
demon listening on some socket.  In your case I would suggest to use
the nc command from jumphost that binds stdin/stdout to the ssh port
on the remote host, like in:

ProxyCommand ssh -T -a jumphost nc %h %p

where -T and -a is used to make sure that useless in this case tty on
jumphost is not allocated and no agent is forwarded.