Administrivia.

Hello list,

It has been brought to my attention that posting to this list results in a large number of bounces from invalid addresses going back to the posters. This message aims to identify such addresses so that they can be purged.

This operation will most likely have to be done this periodically. I will attempt to determine the optimum frequency of this operation over the next few months.

Regards,

Moderator