Pattern specification trouble

Hi List,

`man ssh' says:

----8<----

A pattern-list is a comma-separated list of patterns.  Patterns within
pattern-lists may be negated by preceding them with an exclamation mark
(‘!’).  For example, to allow a key to be used from anywhere within an
organisation except from the “dialup” pool, the following entry (in
authorized_keys) could be used:

from="!*.dialup.example.com,*.example.com"

----8<----

It is confusing to me because it specifies pattern syntax in the context
of authorized_keys.  I want to use patterns with the Host directive in
~/.ssh/config

I've tried to use the following directives with no success:

Host "wondeer.com,*.wondeer.com"
Host wondeer.com,*.wondeer.com
Host from="wondeer.com,*.wondeer.com"

How should I use the damn thing?