Re: Allowing remote root login seems to be bad. Why?

Hey,

Well in my opinion, debian guys are right, and for one reason only: Logging.
If you login the machine with root, and everyone does it as well, you
will never know who is doing what. In the case of your machine being
only administered by yourself, and you have no sudo policies, it all
ends up being the same... mas in a multi admin environment, I think
it's an absolute must...