Re: Set character environment

El Mie, 30 de Diciembre de 2020, 4:50, Paul Lesniewski escribió:
··> Thanks Paul, latest svn stable version did the trick, eventhough I still
··> have two minor problems,
··>
··> 1. image buttons have desapeared, I can enable and disable the plugin but
··> icons don't show
··
·· What image button?
··
··> 2. If  my mail composition preference is the html format, when answering a
··> txt format received
··> mail the text from the original message is not recovered, I have to change
··> the setting...
··>
··> Default Email Composition Format: Plain Text
··>
··> to get the text from the message I'm answering into the response.
··> On the contrary, this does not happen with the mails that were sent to me
··> in html format.
··>
··> Some advice?
··
·· Maybe follow the posting guidelines?  You have to post details about what
·· you installed and give us more to go on.
··

Hi there, it seems that the issue about encoding is not totally solved, for some emails I'm
getting :

 1.* OK [ALERT] Message 1 appears to be a Unicode message and your E-mail reader did not
enable Unicode support. Please use an E-mail reader that supports IMAP with UTF-8 (see
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6855.html)

both the subject and the body contain: aprobación

-----
squirrelmail-users mailing list
List address: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx