Set character environment

Thanks Paul, I have that already configured, I could save all my settings, but things
don't go as expected anyway, for instance, for some messages the subject or the sender or both
are not shown, I can not longer see the mails in the html view, only in plain text (except for
the ones I send), and my address book is full of strange characters

Not sure what you're after, but you can start by setting SquirrelMail to
 use
UTF8 in config/config.php

 $default_charset       =
'utf-8';
 $lossy_encoding        = true;

 Though how this
plays out can depend if the charset you are using is
 provided in UTF or not.

Hi there, not long ago I could finally set my server and squirrelmail to work fine with
character encoding following a set of instructions...

Unfortunatelly something went wrong on my server and I've lost that config, now I can not
find the instructions to set the character encoding environment again, if you know what these
instructions could be, would you be so kind to send me the link to them....

thanks...

PS: is it not "internationalization" from the admin manual

_______________________
             andrés chandía

D�¼ngupeyem | IECMap | ISECMap | NMT | Corlexim

Desarrollador de:
Parles.upf | IWCH | Amind terapia | ONG Mapuche koyaktu | Nocando | IAC | CddZ | ISAC | CatCg
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el
medio ambiente!

_______________________

            andrés
chandía

Düngupeyem | IECMap | ISECMap | NMT | Corlexim

Desarrollador de:
Parles.upf | IWCH | Amind terapia | ONG
Mapuche koyaktu | Nocando | IAC | CddZ | ISAC | CatCg
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el
medio ambiente!
-----
squirrelmail-users mailing list
List address: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx