Re: RE How can I be sure if the Accessibility Preferences in Squirrel mail is activated and do you still develop on this project

>> Note that there are two SVN versions, 1.4.23 and 1.5.2.  1.4.23 will
>> have more working plugins available, 1.5.2 has some performance
>> advantages, though some of those have been back-ported.
>
> 1. OK - but is SVN 1.5.2 the latest version, and will there come a new SVN-version in the future?

Both 1.4.23 and 1.5.2 are "the latest version" - they are just different
product streams so to speak.

> A screen reader working best if you programme the accessibility directly in the HTML code.
>
> With the latest version of my screen reader, I have a problem when I will activate the check box marking e-mails for deleting, moving etc. When I press on the back space key (this key is associate with my screen reader to marking in check boxes), nothing happend.
>
> I will be glad if you please can take a look in an upcoming update to SquirrelMail about this.

I'm not sure what would cause the screen reader not to check the box.
That seems like it would be unrelated to accesskeys and whatnot. Maybe
the onClick JavaScript handler on the checkbox confuses the screen reader.