Re: dumb q: on W10, left column often fails to draw?

On 2016年11月07日 14:09, voytek@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> long time user of squirrelmail, great application
>
> since started using w10/chrome on two PCs I use, most of the time, the
> left column/window, where the folders show, most of the time, won't
> display properly, just blank area
>
> refreshing helps only sometimes
>
> any thoughts what's going on/causing this ? just curious

View the source of that pane, see if the META refresh is there, which it
should be.  Time it and watch for any page errors when it tries to
reload.  It may or may not be related to page reload.  If it's something
else, your guess is as good (better, since the ability to diagnose is in
your hands) as mine.  Watch all browser logs, try to see if the browser
will tell you anything it doesn't like about the HTML, etc.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team