Re: dumb q: on W10, left column often fails to draw?

On Fri, November 11, 2016 8:03 pm, Paul Lesniewski wrote:

> On 2016年11月07日 14:09, voytek@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> long time user of squirrelmail, great application
>>
>> since started using w10/chrome on two PCs I use, most of the time, the
>> left column/window, where the folders show, most of the time, won't
>> display properly, just blank area
>>
>> refreshing helps only sometimes
>>
>> any thoughts what's going on/causing this ? just curious
>
> View the source of that pane, see if the META refresh is there, which it
> should be.  Time it and watch for any page errors when it tries to reload.
> It may or may not be related to page reload.  If it's something
> else, your guess is as good (better, since the ability to diagnose is in
> your hands) as mine.  Watch all browser logs, try to see if the browser
> will tell you anything it doesn't like about the HTML, etc.

Paul,

thanks, yes, have:
 meta http-equiv="REFRESH" content="600;URL=left_main.php" /

I'll try to make better observations, I'm just perplexed, as I have used
Squirrel like for ever, and, never observed this till started using W10;
so just thought maybe it's some known 'issue', anyhow, thanks again

Voytek