Re: Patch for php 5.4.

2014.Május 15.(Cs) 21:32 időpontban Paul Lesniewski ezt írta:
> You can try to pull the newest 1.4.23-svn within the next 24 hours.
> Please test this FIRST and confirm, if you will, that you can now open
> such messages.  Only after you do that, you can try the attached
> patch, which is a hack that should display the original string(?).

Dear Paul,

Here is my feedback.
I've downloaded and installed the current SVN today.
An "(unknown)" message displayed for the malformed subjects, which can be
a good solution. "(unknown)" is also displayed for a message with a
missing From header.

Although I still find your hack more useful, because unfortunately some
malformed subjects contain important information.
One example in my practice is ICON Medical Imaging. ICON is large company.
They use MS Exchange. And that system repeatedly generates malformed
subjects.

What can we expect from an ordinary player if large companies probably
paying a lot for the IT services are sending out malformed headers?

Thank you for your efforts:
Attila
--
dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057