Re: Patch for php 5.4.

Dear Paul,

I'm sorry for bothering you. You are right that it's unrelated.
The subject header is not a printed quotable, but it is base64 encoded
(?UTF-8?B?):
=?UTF-8?B?VsOhOiBSZTogVMOhasOpa296dGF0w7MgUEFDUy1vdCDDqXJpbnTFkQ==IMOhcmFtc3rDvG5ldHLFkWw=?=
If I try to use a base64 decoder, it gives back gibberish. The from header
is also base64 encoded. Using a decoder I can correctly decode that.
Squirrelmail also shows the sender like it should.
Somehow other clients manage to decode it. So there might be some problem
with the encoding for base64, not just for quoted printable. I don't know
how I can help you to figure it out.
But it would be good to implement some workaround to display at least
something for the subject to be able to open it.

I would do whatever you ask to help studying this issue.

Many thanks:
Attila
--
dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057