Re: Patch for php 5.4.

Dear Paul,

I don't blame squirrelmail. Agreed, that the header is malformed. While
I'm trying to suggest a workaround I don't mean the bug is in
squirrelmail. However some sort of workaround (for a bug in another
application) might be considered, because such messages cannot be opened.
It wouldn't represent a proper way to deal with the issue. But I hate to
switch to another client just to figure out the malformed subject and the
contents of the message. Some other clients decode the malformed header
anyways somehow.

Thanks:
Dw.
--
dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057