Re: login problems with 1.4.23-svn

Hi,

Could you please try to capture the headers being sent by the browser?
There are some plugis supporting this in firefox.

Log snippets from apache, SM, php, and  IMAP server together must point to some conclusion. I am using the exact same version with hiawatha
Without any problems.

Regards
Aditya Jain