login problems with 1.4.23-svn

Hi

I'm trying to install SquirrelMail 1.4.32-svn (210140217_0200 to be
exact) on a CentOS 6.5 box, with PHP 5.4.24 (from IUS repo). The IMAP
server is a local Dovecot server.

The installing goes fine, the configtest.php shows that everything is
OK. I manage to log in with username/password, left side folders, right
side the INBOX with the messages. After this, no matter what I click on
(be it another folder, or message, or 'check mail', or Options, I get
thrown back to the login screen, which says: "ERROR. You must be logged
in to access this page.", and "Go to the login page".

So the initial login seems to work but after that is seems to forget
that I'm logged in.

I also have a squirrel 1.4.22 on this same box, installed under another
virtualhost, which is working fine, using the same local Dovecot IMAP
server, same PHP, same Apache.
For this reason I've tried changing the $session_name variable in the
1.4.23-svn installation to something else. I've tried with two different
browsers, one of them was clean (a.k.a no cache, no history, no nothing,
fresh install). I'm not logged in with the same user twice. I don't see
anything in the PHP/apache logs that would indicate what the problem is.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

--
Imre Gergely
http://havaz.net