Re: Config problems with local_autorespond_forward

Hi,

>> From: John@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
>>         J.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Joe),
>>         CPA@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
>>         CFP (R) <jsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Subject: Out of Office
>> Date: Sat,  5 Nov 2011 06:01:07 -0400 (EDT)
>>
>> Sorry I am away from the office at this time and cannot respond to your
>> email.
>>
>> Is this a known bug? Can this easily be avoided, outside of removing
>> the commas in the user's personal description?
>
> This is not a squirrelmail issue, your mail system (sendmail?) is
> splitting the line at "," . You should surround the whole real name which
> "" :
> From: "John J. (Joe) Smith, CPA, CFP (R)" <jsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I would think this would be a MTA issue too, but it only happens with
squirremail. Wouldn't that indicate it's squirremail doing it?

The mail system is otherwise working properly. Postfix is my MTA, and
it appears that '+' is the default delimiter for .forward files.

I've also looked at amavis, and I don't see how the problem is related
to that either.

Do you have any further suggestions?

Thanks,
Alex