Re: Erros after sending message

JasonHirsh wrote:

>> If you have HTTP-over-SSL service on 80 port, users connect to it with
>> "https://hostname:80";. If you use proper HTTP-over-SSL port, they connect
>> to "https://hostname";. No port numbers visible and URL is nicer.
>>

> the correct install works with https://hostname

Your error message says different thing. For some reason software tries to
connect to http-over-ssl on 80 port.

JasonHirsh wrote:

>>> * NAMESPACE (("" "/")) NIL (("Public/" "/"))
>>
>> Your Dovecot namespace configuration is similar to the one which was used
>> when dovecot preset was implemented.
>>

> I am 99% certain that my IPAM settings are the default that SM found when
> I ran setu

Defaults are not always the best choice. In some cases they can be closer to
failsafe values or match completely different setup.

JasonHirsh wrote:

>> Backup your SquirrelMail configuration (config/config.php). Start conf.pl
>> and select D command. Select dovecot preset. Save configuration.
>>
>> Remove all individual sent, draft and trash folder preferences from .pref
>> files. Remember that preferences are cached in PHP session and you should
>> restart browser or delete SquirrelMail cookies, if you want to clear
>> cache.
>>

> I am uncertain as to what .pref u are referring
>
> the only thing I can easily find close is a default_pref in /data

Check SquirrelMail configuration. Preferences are stored data directory
(conf.pl -> 4. General Options -> 1.  Data Directory). $data_dir setting in
config.php

Your user preferences can also be in database, if you have conf.pl -> 9.
Database -> 3.  DSN for Preferences set to some not empty value.