Re: Erros after sending message

the correct install works with https://hostname

> My tests show that APC reduces SquirrelMail memory usage. Not sure, if
> memcache helps. Problems with memory usage might cause issues in compose,
> if folder listing uses memory to the point where you start hitting
> memory_limit in compose.

the memcache was recommended for install with APC for FreeBSD

>> no oy os false although SOrty and THread are availabel onf dovecot
>
> Please turn on server side sorting in SquirrelMail configuration. It is
> written in SquirrelMail optimization guidelines. If you don't do that, you
> will run into trouble on larger sorted mail folders.

Okay i was going with the installation instructions I saw which seemed luke warm on that

>> have not tried that yet
>>
>>> A02 namespace
>>> ... show this response
>>
>> * NAMESPACE (("" "/")) NIL (("Public/" "/"))
>
> Your Dovecot namespace configuration is similar to the one which was used
> when dovecot preset was implemented.

I am 99% certain that my IPAM settings are the default that SM found when I ran setu
> Backup your SquirrelMail configuration (config/config.php). Start conf.pl
> and select D command. Select dovecot preset. Save configuration.
>
> Remove all individual sent, draft and trash folder preferences from .pref
> files. Remember that preferences are cached in PHP session and you should
> restart browser or delete SquirrelMail cookies, if you want to clear
> cache.

I am uncertain as to what .pref u are referring

the only thing I can easily find close is a default_pref in /data