Re: Squirremail and Safari 5.0

Acting on your suggestion

    Check if secure cookies are enabled in your SquirrelMail configuration.
If option is turned on, turn if off and try logging in again.,

diabling secure cookies has solved THIS issue and I can now access the
webmail perfectly if I also turn off the automatic creation of special
folders...   SM and dovcot seem to have some issues playing nice together

I do still hava a problem with sending which I will address in separate post