Re: Squirremail and Safari 5.0

JasonHirsh wrote:

> Check if secure cookies are enabled in your SquirrelMail configuration. If
> option is turned on, turn if off and try logging in again.,
>
> hmm that fixed it.... cool

Are you sure that we are talking about Safari and not about IE5 for Mac?

If Safari has some option to show stored cookies and their values, trigger
login error and check stored cookie values. Or compare good 'key' cookie
with bad 'key' cookie value. Cookie should be random string. Same byte
length as your password. If it has more than that, then Safari fails to
detect secure cookie header part.

If Safari worked before, what was changed on webserver? Was PHP upgraded or
changed to different type (DSO, CGI, FastCGI)? Was website switched from
HTTP to HTTPS?

--
Tomas