Re: Squirremail and Safari 5.0

JasonHirsh wrote:

> Tomas Kuliavas wrote:

>>> Opps after working for several hours in firefox I am now getting the
>>> same error
>>>
>>> maillog shows that the IMAP server has been logged in
>>>
>>> HTTP files show no errors....
>>>

>> Create test php script with following code
>> -----
>> <?php
>> session_write_close();
>> ini_set('error_reporting',E_ALL);
>> ini_set('display_errors',1);
>> var_dump(session_start());
>> -----
>>
>> Save it in SquirrelMail root directory and open it in your browser. If
>> you see session write errors, fix them.
>>
>> If you use PHP with suhosin, remember that sessions hardened with suhosin
>> are locked to client IP address and browser id.
>>
>> --
>> Tomas
>>

> Tomas, it shows now erro reposne is a <bool> true
>
> thanks for the script  .

'bool true' means that your session setup is working fine on server side.

SquirrelMail has cookie_warning plugin. What happens, if you try to log in
when this plugin is enabled?

SquirrelMail stores password information in two places. Half of info is
stored in PHP session. Other half is stored in cookie. If one of them is
corrupted, you get "you must be logged" error after trying to log in.

Check if secure cookies are enabled in your SquirrelMail configuration. If
option is turned on, turn if off and try logging in again.

Test your PHP configuration
(http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/TestPHPSettings) and show your PHP core,
mbstring and session settings.

--