Re: Question on moving mailboxes...

david.fleskes wrote:

> I searched again for a solution but did not find one. I am
> pretty sure it is simple, but wanted to confirm with an expert. Is
> there someone anyone can recommend to call/email?

Main problem is that "MacOS" can be anything. They changed IMAP server n
times.

Search for program called 'imapcopy'. It allows to copy emails from one
account to new account.

Or learn how your emails server stores emails. If it is dovecot, things
should be as simple as moving files from one directory to another and fixing
permissions.