Re: Unread Mails after Update to 1.4.22 (SVN)

franc walter wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i just updated squirrelmail from 1.4.13 to 1.4.22 (SVN) and all went good
> but one thing is strange:
> I log in to Squirrelmail-webmail and I see that there are 302 unread
> emails.
> They are NOT unread, because I read them already in my email-client but
> anyway, I mark all of them as read, and it seems to work.
> But at the next check they are again unread. It was working before with
> 1.4.13.
>
> What could it be, what did I do wrong?
> Is this a typical thing, something I forgot etc.?

Downgrade to stable release and see if it fixes the issue. If you can
reproduce issue only in snapshot/dev version, SquirrelMail has devel list
for that.

Upgrade from 1.4.13 in small steps (1.4.15 -> 1.4.16 -> 1.4.17, etc) and
find exact version which breaks it.

Make sure that you can reproduce it in account which does not have personal
preferences and SquirrelMail is installed with minimal number of enabled
plugins and CSS customizations.

Provide more information about used PHP version, PHP opcaches, IMAP server
name/version and IMAP proxies.

--
Tomas