Re: ERROR: Connection dropped by IMAP server.

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Sam Freund <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Problem: I keep getting the following message: "ERROR: Connection
> dropped by IMAP server".

The problem is exactly as stated: the IMAP server is not responding to
requests.SquirrelMail is not an IMAP server; it is an IMAP client.
You need to find out what IMAP server you have and inspect its logs
for more information.  You should check that it is configured to serve
an appropriate number of concurrent connections, etc.  This is pretty
much off-topic for this mailing list.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team