Re: Your session has expired - can't login

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 12:42 AM, Richard Gliebe <richard.gliebe@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On 8/6/10 9:10 AM Paul Lesniewski wrote:
>
>> Make up your mind.  All IMAP clients should use the IMAP LOGIN
>> command.  You said you telnetted to your IMAP server and it failed.
>> At the time that it failed, all IMAP clients will not work.  Maybe
>> your telnet test was incorrect.  You didn't show any details.
>
> telnet session failed meens, I also got the "session expired" error message.

The "session expired" error is an error message from SquirrelMail.  It
is impossible to get it directly from the IMAP server, since it has no
knowledge of such a string.  Please give accurate information and
don't pollute mailing list archives that people might be using in the
future to diagnose their problems.  If you used telnet to try an IMAP
login, then cut and paste the exact details.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team