Re: Your session has expired - can't login

On 8/6/10 6:55 AM Paul Lesniewski wrote:

> Then it's not a SquirrelMail problem.  Check your IMAP server log to
> see why the login was rejected.  If it doesn't tell you anything, your
> logging verbosity is too low.  Further questions should be directed to
> the community that supports your IMAP server.

hhmmm. Client connects to our IMAP Server (dovecot) with
Thunderbird/Outlook/Entourage worked without any problems.

Yesterday I've checks the dovecot.log. No Client connect errors.

To prevent telephone terror, I've installed yesterday quick'n dirty
'open-webmail'.
No connect problems with this app.

>> onesmore: no changes where done in SM.
>> PHP sessions where maybe deleted by rebooting the hole server.
>
> Unless you have a special system set up, rebooting will not purge PHP
> session files.

After rebooting the server, a 'ps' and 'lsof' doesn't showed my any php
zombi processes and any php sessions files associated with SM.

I also took a look into /var/lib and /usr/share where SM keeps its
Files. Everything looked fine.

anyway, I'll upgrade our SM installation to the newest release, and
looking forward to see what happens.

If SM failes onesmore, there is open-webmail (standby) available on our
system ;-)

Richard