query regarding SMS

Dear All,

I am sorry and do apologise for this posting which is probably off topic
but would be really thnkful if someone could excuse me for posting here
and help me

i have the following setup working perfectly for the last couple of years

Centos 5.2 server running the following
Sendmail Mail server
MailScanner
Mailwatch
Squirrel mail 1.47 will upgrade soon to 1.4.20 candidate 2 used as webmail

I would like to have my mail users to receive mails as text sent from
squirrelmil interface nd also reply to these messages.

Is there a way i could accomplish this. also if someone can point me a
link or examples s how i could achieve this would be really very grateful

I have heard in exchange offers this feature.
I dont know how cause i m a pro linux user

regards

simon

--
Network ADMIN