Re: [Fwd: squirrel mail sucks]

Thanks, Marc! Jawed and I worked things out regarding the comment.
You're right. From the email responses, SquirrelMail seems like a pretty
tight program with talented group of people behind it... just my version
is VERY limited & restricted. It's very frustrating! ROAR!!! Anyway, I'll
try to follow what Frederik has suggested to resolve my situation.
Regards!