Re: [Fwd: squirrel mail sucks]

On Jun 11, 2009, at 2:57 AM, jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> You are also an IDIOT!

The more you speak without knowing what you're talking about, the more
this statement reflects on you.

> Great show of service, Jawed!

You expected him, or anyone on this list, to provide service?

> Didn't u know customers are always right?

I think you're confused. The Squirrelmail Project has no customers and
doesn't provide 'service' to anyone, and I really mean _anyone_ at
all. While the analogy may be complex for you, your conversation on
this list is like this - You make fantastic home-made cookies and give
away the recipe for free online. Someone takes your recipe, uses
arsenic instead of sugar, makes them too small, burns them and makes
someone sick. That sick person complains loudly and publicly that your
cookies suck  that it's your fault they're sick and you had better
make it right. You say that you didn't make the cookies, don't know
who did and that baker did it wrong, so go complain to the baker. Your
friends and neighbors also send their personal commentary to the sick
person about how silly they are for complaining to the recipe
creator... The sick person now says that your neighbor should have
provided better support for your recipe and that sick people are
always right.

Try to understand that analogy and you'll understand why you're
getting the reaction you are.

> Squirrel Mail sucks even MORE now because of you.

Personally, I think it's fantastic. Presumably the e-mail program
you've written in your spare time and given away for free for anyone
to install and use is fantastically better. Can we see it and use it?
I'm sure it's the greatest.

--
Marc