Re: [Fwd: squirrel mail sucks]

Free software that's part of the terms of the GPL and is stated as "Not fit for purpose". Therefore I can’t believe it can guarantee emails like yours. If you use open source software then this is the risk. If you implement it you much be able to fix and problems yourself. It you do not know how it works, how to code in the language then don't install and use it commercially!

All the comments and questions you post bellow unfortunately show a lack of understanding on your part Jenny. I personally love this software and I am genuinely impressed and appreciative of the work the SM team put into it.

Having said this I would like to say that the resent issues with the version 1.4.19 has left me feeling a little bit bruised. A general warning about the login issues on the download page would have given me reason not to invest time in the upgrade. Thanx go out  to Rafael Martinez for the bugfix.

jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
You are also an IDIOT!
Great show of service, Jawed!
Didn't u know customers are always right?

Squirrel Mail sucks even MORE now because of you.

The administrator explanation I can understand. I don't have a strong
administrator that can help with my email interface problems - that's it.
But your comment is absolutely outrageous!

Thanks a lot! You've got GRRREAT class~ Two thumbs up for you.

<head>
</head>
you are an idiot Jenny ! !<br>