Re: [Fwd: squirrel mail sucks]

>> you are an idiot Jenny ! !
>
> You are also an IDIOT!
> Great show of service, Jawed!
> Didn't u know customers are always right?
>
> Squirrel Mail sucks even MORE now because of you.

This is a public mailing list and every opinion here is made by an
individual writer and not necessarily by the SquirrelMail Project (i.e. if
it's not sent by <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> it's a personal opinion).
Anyone in the world is allowed to mail to the list about SquirrelMail
related issues. The tone on the list should be respectful and polite. I
don't want to see any flame wars or trolling here. Please refrain from
calling each other names, since that's not constructive or polite.

SquirrelMail is free software written by volunteers, so we have no
customers at all in a traditional sense. Anyone is free to install and use
the software we wrote, but they have to take responsibility for is
themselves. That responsibility includes branding the installation with
their own name and to provide support for the users using such an
installation.

> The administrator explanation I can understand. I don't have a strong
> administrator that can help with my email interface problems - that's it.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't have a system administrator to help you
out. Could it be that the system administrator belongs to your ISP? I take
it you didn't install SquirrelMail (which is the web interface only and
not the entire service) yourself, so you need to find the
person/organisation who did and have them help you out. If you don't know
who that is I suggest that you "follow the money". My guess is that you're
paying someone for an e-mail and web hosting service. That
person/organisation is the one who should help you - after all you're
paying for it. (My _guess_ is that you're bying service from
<net-chinese.com.tw> or <hinet.net>.)

> But your comment is absolutely outrageous!
>
> Thanks a lot! You've got GRRREAT class~ Two thumbs up for you.

I'm sorry that someone offended you, Jenny. I can assure you that it's not
an official SquirrelMail Project representative. Writing to a mailing list
is like holding a speech in a public park - any bystander can shout
comments, and that's what happened to you.

Sincerly,
Fredrik