Squirrelmail: The server couldn't find the message you requested.

Hi all

I have installed qmail-toaster as my mail server and squirrelmail as my webmail client. Recently when i migrated my mail server to a new machine, i encountered the following problems. Some users report that some mails are unreadable through squirrelmail.

The error message i received in squirrelmail is like below:

>The server couldn't find the message you requested.

>Most probably your message list was out of date and the message has been moved away or deleted (perhaps by another program accessing the same mailbox).

I checked the courierimapuiddb that the UID jumps from 1230 to 3001 suddenly and the mails start from 3001 cannot be read. I can ensure that no mails are lost.

Just now i tried to delete the courierimapuiddb file and restart the qmail. When i accessed squirrelmail, the new courierimapuiddb shows the max uid is 1361 and after i randomly access some mail, the max uid keeps increasing.

1227 200604051241125E02.tmp
1228 200604061738396EA0.tmp
1229 2005040111570096A9.tmp
1230 200501012257384ACE.tmp
3001 200601050920099902.tmp
3002 2005070502335445A4.tmp
3003 20041021172838513E.tmp
3004 20050715163354652F.tmp
3005 200510281433411FE4.tmp
3006 200410020038431786.tmp

And only those uids greater than 1230 keep increasing and unreadable.

Regards
xiaojie