Spam Through SM?

Greetings,

I know this topic has been beaten to death but I'm asking for a review of some
spam complaints we've received from AOL. We got a slew of these last Summer,
installed the CAPTCHA plugin and killed them dead. Now we're getting them
again and I just want to be sure that I'm reading right and that these are
coming from our Squirrelmail install via stolen or phished passwords. We had
a run of phishing attempts last week, now this week we're getting spam
complaints, I'm sure the two are related.

So before I start freaking out thinking something worse has happened than has,
can I get someone to just double check this for me? They look like they are
indeed coming off my server, but I'd appreciate a more critical eye looking
at them. I read the security note on squirrelmail.org about SquirrelMail
spam, and while there are some definite similarities, the differences (mainly
that the server information is accurate) kind of throws me off.

Should I also do something about our the CAPTCHA plugin? Even if the passwords
were stolen, I'd have thought the CAPTCHA might have prevented any automated
usage of the SM.

Headers from AOL feedback loop below my signature. I'm using SquirrelMail
1.5.1 on Debian Etch.

Thank you so very much,

Rob Wright
poncacity.net