Re: Bug Report

> It won't let me delete my messages tells me my pop sever is Locked been
> doing this for a week now. help me Thank you

This is not a bug in SquirrelMail, so unfortunately there's nothing the
SquirrelMail Project can do to help you. You should contact your system
administrator and have him/her help you instead. You might want to suggest
that they deactivate the bug report plugin as well, since it's misleading
for end users.

"If you cannot find the information you are looking for in the
documentation, contact the person or team that administers the
installation you are using. SquirrelMail is typically installed for end
users by your employer, the school you attend, some organization of which
you are a member, a hosting company, or an Internet Service Provider
(ISP). This means that the person who gave you an account also is the
person responsible for giving you support.

Please do not contact the SquirrelMail Project Team. We are not
administering the system you are using and there is very little we can do
to help you."

http://squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php

Sincerely,
Fredrik