Re: Squirrel Mail Update Procedure: Macintosh

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 4:02 AM, Gary and Diane Peterson
<garypeterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I use Squirrel Mail through my cable  TV/internet service provider,
> Chibardun TelCom located in Cameron, WI. I've found it to be very
> user-friendly and stable on my Mac G4 running Mac OS 10.4.
>
> As the version I run, offered by Chibardun, doesn't seem to allow creating

Sounds like you might not be the system administrator of the web
server running the SquirrelMail you use.  If so, please contact your
service provider (Chibardun?).  See:

http://squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php