Squirrel Mail Update Procedure: Macintosh

Hi guys,
I use Squirrel Mail through my cable  TV/internet service provider,
Chibardun TelCom located in Cameron, WI. I've found it to be very
user-friendly and stable on my Mac G4 running Mac OS 10.4.

As the version I run, offered by Chibardun, doesn't seem to allow creating
email address groups, I've downloaded Squirrel Mail ver. 1.4.15 in hopes
it has that capability. I now need to update my program with the new files
and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Can you give me some general pointers on installing the new version, which
I assume will allow grouping several email addresses together to allow
easier group mailings?

Nice work on the program!

Gary Peterson
Rice Lake, WI 54868
715-458-2998

--
When people finally figure out what's important in Life, there's gonna be
a big shortage of canoes.