Re: logged off unexpectedly

> >  The following warning messages were logged in php's error_log:
> >
> >  [26-Feb-2008 15:32:13] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers
> >  already sent by (output started at
> >  /squirrelmail-1.4.13/functions/page_header.php:31)
> >   in /squirrelmail-1.4.13/functions/global.php on line 349
> >  [26-Feb-2008 15:32:13] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers
> >  already sent by (output started at
> >  /squirrelmail-1.4.13/functions/page_header.php:31)
> >   in /squirrelmail-1.4.13/functions/global.php on line 350
>
> I think these errors should only happen when on the login screen, and
> seem to indicate that you have modified your login page code or are
> running a badly coded plugin.  Disable all plugins.  Also make sure
> that there are no other errors immediately before these and that you
> are SURE that you confirmed that these happen exactly when the login
> problem happens.

Yes, they only happen when the login issue appears.  The issue is
users sometimes get an error on the screen (not in the php log file)
saying "unknown username or password incorrect",  even though they
provide correct credentials. Not every time a user tries to log on may
come across this issue. It happens randomly and more and more
frequently. No other errors messages shown on the log file.

No, we didn't modify the login page code. We only configured the page
via conf.pl.  The plugins installed  are squirrelspell, autosubscribe
and spam_buttons.