Re: Fatal error opening mail sent from root

> Leon Kolchinsky wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm running SquirrelMail version 1.4.10a on my mailserver
> > (cyrus+postfix+amavisd-new).
> >
> > Every time I try to open a certain e-mail (sent from local script with
> some
> > statistics and DB) I get:
> > "
> > Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
> > /var/www/localhost/htdocs/webmail/functions/url_parser.php on line 46"
> >

> > This is not happening with e-mails containing much bigger attachments,
> sent
> > in a regular way. Also I have to say that I have no problem to open this
> > mail with Outlook Express.
> >

> > Any help with this problem?
> >

> > P.S.:
> > Here are the headers of this message:

> > To: leon@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: mail mysql backup and yesterday postfix stats sent at Wed Nov
> 28
> > 08:01:03 IST 2007
> > Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 08:01:06 +0200 (IST)
> > From: root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (root)
> >

> Check your php.ini file. You can change the maximum execution time of a
> script.

Yeah right,

I know that I can increase the value of max_execution_time but as I've said
before, this is not happening with e-mails containing much bigger
attachments so it seems somehow connected to opening am e-mail sent from a
local user (my server is a virt. domain env. - web-cyradm).

Any help/pointers please?

Best Regards,
Leon Kolchinsky