Re: Fatal error opening mail sent from root

On Nov 29, 2007 12:08 AM, Leon Kolchinsky <leonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Leon Kolchinsky wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I'm running SquirrelMail version 1.4.10a on my mailserver
> > > (cyrus+postfix+amavisd-new).
> > >
> > > Every time I try to open a certain e-mail (sent from local script with
> > some
> > > statistics and DB) I get:
> > > "
> > > Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
> > > /var/www/localhost/htdocs/webmail/functions/url_parser.php on line 46"

The error being in this function may indicate some unusual content in
the mail itself.  Make sure the content does not contain any
complicated links or other HTML to start with.  The headers you show
don't have a MIME header or Content-type header, etc.  The mailer
might be sending non-RFC-compliant messages, which might need to be
fixed by the sender.