Re: problem with mailto-links

On Nov 27, 2007 11:02 PM, Pascal Maes <pascal.maes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Le 27-nov.-07 à 21:35, Paul Lesniewski a écrit :
>

> >> hello,
> >>
> >> I have change my configuration to view the messages in HTML by
> >> default.
> >> The modifications of the files mime.php and url_parser.php has been
> >> done.
> >> I have sent an email with the body :
> >>

> >> To see :
> >>
> >> <mailto:sympa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=TEST%20bac3.fsa>
> >
> > This is not correct mailto: HTML syntax.  It should read:

> > %20bac3.fsa">.....</a>
>

> Attention, it's not a line that I put on a web page, it is sent inside
> an email like the List-Help that you could find in the headers of this
> message :

I understood this previously.  My reply to this points out the fact
that if you are trying to view the mail in HTML format and want links
to work, then you need to have a properly formatted HTML message part.
 The following is NOT an HTML tag, and so it will not be shown as a
link when viewing in HTML.

As I already stated, mailto: should now be understood when viewing the
plain text part of a message, and should catch the above format.  I
already gave you the patch or you could have tried a new 1.4.12
snapshot.