Re: problem with mailto-links

Le 15 janv. 07 à 06:31, Jonathan Angliss a écrit :

Hi Pål,
On Monday, December 25, 2006, Pål wrote:
I have a helpdesk system which sends out mail. Some of the mail
contains a mailto link like this one:

For status on your request, click the link below:
mailto:helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Status&body=52667668

Squirrelmail will not make the link correct, as only
helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxx is recognised and not the subject info. When
the reader clicks the link the address helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxx is put
in the TO-field, but the subject is missing.

Anyone who knows how to fix this?

Running SM 1.4.4.1

I guess the helpdesk system is badly written as it expects mail to
be read in Outlook, and not web mail readers like SM.

I believe the specs say that subject, is allowed, not sure on body
though.  If you upgrade to 1.4.9a, and try again, this should work, at
least the subject.  An upgrade should be in order anyway as 1.4.4 is
known to have security issues.

I have the same problem with version 1.4.11

Apache 1.3.33
PHP 4.4.4

--
Pascal