Re: more details on arabic language dispaly problem

>>> if you need any more information plss let me know
>>
>> Please show message part headers or whole message. You have multipart
>> message and message content-type headers don't provide information about
>> encoding used in attached mime parts.
>
> Thnaks so muc for ur immediate reply
> here below is the header information of the mail i received from yahoo
> with mixed english n arabic text

I have already said that your headers don't provide enough information.
SquirrelMail has message_details plugin. Please use it to view message
source or check message files stored on your server.

Please show whole message or make sure that you can reproduce your issue
with emails created in Outlook Express, Mozilla or Gmail. Yahoo Mail is
known to have abysmal MIME support and I suspect that SquirrelMail is not
broken. It displays those emails just the way yahoo mail asked to display
them.

--
Tomas