Re: arabic language dispaly problem

> Dear All,
> I have the following setup.
> Centos 5
> apache webserver
> Squirrelmail 1.4.10a
> this installation has been runnig for a month or more without any
> problem
> the problem is
> when i send a mail to yahoo account from my squirrelmail account with
> arabic language in it .. it goes fine and i can read the mail (the
> subject and also the contents of mail )in yahoo perfectly
> when i reply to this mail back the subject is perfect i can read the
> arabic characters but the body or contents has different characters

Are you replying in Yahoo or in SquirrelMail?

Are you using standard SquirrelMail package from squirrelmail.org or
package provided by Fedora/Redhat/Centos

Which SquirrelMail translation is selected in user preferences?

Could you show headers of broken message? If message is created in
SquirrelMail, you have copy of message in your Sent folder.

--
Tomas