Translations...and moving from mbox to Maildir...

Hi!

I am using a swedish translation in squirrelmail. I am using the latest version of both squirrelmail and the translation. After I have logged in the left menu look like this (I have chosen sv_SE in the configuration file and I also did choose swedish after I logged in i Display preferences):

Inbox (swedish)
Drafts (English)
Sent (English)
Trash (English)

I have tried to find a solution for this without result. Maybe I am looking for something that doesn't exist? Maybe these words haven't been translated yet? How do I find out? How can I translate it myself? I tried to look for en_US in locales/ so I could compare but there is no en_US.

Can anybody help me?

I also have another question. I hope someone can help me. On another computer I have installed postfix, dovecot and squirrelmail (The latest stable versions). At first I installed postfix and dovecot with mbox, then I changed from mbox to Maildir by changing home_mailbox = Maildir/ in main.cf and mail_location = maildir:~/Maildir in dovecot.conf. After I had sent a mail I got a Maildir-folder in the users home-directory and the three subfolders, cur new and tmp. And the mails did go there instead. Then I installed squirrelmail and when I login the left menu look like this:

Inbox (swedish)
Drafts (English)
Sent (English)
Trash (English)
Skickat (swedish)

The last folder is sent in swedish but that folder shouldn't be there at all and it isn't used. The sent messages goes into Sent not Skickat. My suspiscion is that I haven't moved from mbox to Maildir correctly. How can I get rid of that last folder?

I use mandriva 2007.1, postfix, dovecot, squirrelmail. All is the latest versions and there is no problem sending and recieving mails. I hope I have explained my situation enough.

Thanks
Susanne

"Glädje smittar, låt oss skapa en epidemi!"

Låna pengar utan säkerhet.
Sök och jämför hos Yahoo! Shopping.