Re: Translations...and moving from mbox to Maildir...

Hallo, Cassandra,

Du (ankungens) meintest am 21.08.07:

> I am using a swedish translation in squirrelmail. I am using the
> latest version of both squirrelmail and the translation. After I have
> logged in the left menu look like this (I have chosen sv_SE in the
> configuration file and I also did choose swedish after I logged in i
> Display preferences):

> Inbox (swedish)
> Drafts (English)
> Sent (English)
> Trash (English)

Maybe you search at the wrong place.
I have added the lines

        $default_folder_prefix  = 'mail/';
        $trash_folder           = 'Papierkorb';
        $sent_folder            = 'Gesendet';
        $draft_folder           = 'Entwuerfe';

to "/path/to/squirrelmail/config/config_local.php" .
Maybe there are no umlauts etc. allowed.

Under Linux my "procmail" moves incoming mail to "$HOME/mail".

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut