Re: Personnal Information change itself

Greetings

  The way I get round this problem is virtual domains all pointing to
the same SQM installation and it works as long as you don't try access
the same domain more than once.  This way my clients can access
multiple accounts as long as they use a different webmail virtual
domain for each login.

Regards
Michael

He who play in root,