Re: Problems with hotmail dropping mail sent via Squirrelmail

ie> Been a hard one to Google. I've seen a lot of entries about people
ie> having problems with PHP mail() and Hotmail, but I'm not. The only
ie> issue left in our situation is the Squirrelmail-handled emails
ie> being dropped.

Your first RECEIVED: line looks like this.  Perhaps Hotmail is picking
out the IP address after "proxying for".  Since it's a DSL line, they
might not like it.  (Not saying that's right or wrong.  Just
mentioning the possibility.)

	(SquirrelMail authenticated user ianevans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
	by www.digitalhit.com with HTTP;
	Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:22:08 -0400 (EDT)