Re: Problems with hotmail dropping mail sent via Squirrelmail

Just wanted to quickly update this issue:

After double checking any scripts (thanks for feedback, send to a friend)
that we have that use the mail() function, they are getting through to a
hotmail inbox.

So...

1) Email sent from our domain to hotmail.com IS delivered if sent via
Outlook or Thunderbird

2) Email sent from our domain to hotmail.com IS delivered if sent via a
script using the PHP5 mail() function.

3) Email sent from our domain to hotmail.com IS NOT delivered if sent via
Squirrelmail

Could Hotmail be acting upon some SM header or anything like that?