Re: Parent folders not showing up

> > Interesting: If I create a new folder from within SM; I get an empty
> > mbox instead of a folder:
> >
> > rainer <at> rainix:~/mail> ls -al testfolder
> > -rw-------    1 rainer   users           0 May 17 21:51 testfolder
> > rainer <at> rainix:~/mail>
>
> SM:
> CREATE "testfolder"
>
> > Now, if I create the same folder (after deleting it) from Thunderbird:
> >
> > rainer <at> rainix:~/mail> ls -al testfolder
> > total 0
> > drwx------    2 rainer   users          48 May 17 21:53 .
> > drwx------    4 rainer   users         344 May 17 21:53 ..
> > rainer <at> rainix:~/mail>
>
> TB:
> create "testfolder/"
>
> So it seems obvious to me that SM cannot create subfolders, only
> mailboxes.

conf.pl -> 3. Folder Defaults -> 13. Show 'Contain Sub.' Option

noselect folders are created when delimiter is appended to mailbox name.

SquirrelMail does not append delimiter to mailbox name and does not show
checkbox for noselect folders, if you have "Show 'Contain Sub.' Option" disabled.

--
Tomas