Re: One user having attachment problems

Paul,

Here's some further information on this problem.

When I login as the problem user, and attach one image, the file appears
in the attach directory, and shows up on the bottom of the message.

When I attach the second image, the first file disappears from the
squirrelmail page, and is replaced by the second one.  It also appears in
the attach directory.

When the message is sent, the message that is delivered to the other
mailbox has no attachments at all.  The attach directory on the server
still contains the images that were supposed to be attached.

Any ideas on this?

Thanks,

Gary