One user having attachment problems

I have a single user with problems attaching files to an e-mail.

This happens whether she logs in from her computer, or if I login as her
from my computer.  All other users are working fine.

Symptom:  Click on Compose and then click on Browse, at the bottom of the
message.  Find the file to attach, and click on Add.  The file appears in
the list.  Click on Browse to add a second file, and as soon as you click
Add, the first file disappears.

Again, if I login as myself, it works fine, but not as this one user.

I'm assuming a setting got changed somewhere, but can't locate it.

Thanks!

Gary